Dómitzer EisenBahn bridge
The Dómitzer Elbe EisenBahn bridge was built from 1870 to 1873 and heavily bombarded in WWll. The bridge remains have a length of about 550m consisting of 16 steel bridge parts with a concrete pillar structure for support. The steel frames span about 34m each.
Click here for more details on the Dómitzer Elbe EisenBahn bridge
Until 1969 the Kremnitz-bridge over the Teltow-canal was known as checkpoint Bravo
and used by the allied forces to control the border between East and West Germany